2.28.2011

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS Part 1: laces and buttons







Les details couture1:
Lacé boutonné

If your chair are destined to be seen from the back first and foremost, take a little time to design them the way you would a dress. With details that sya I am as nice looking when I enter as when I leave. Except of course in this particular case it's almost the reverse. Nice to look at when you come in.


images allaboutdecorating, yournestdesign, dyislipcovers, sara-louise, homefashions

au revoir.



5 comments:

  1. Great buttons details, perfect for a country house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful images and I'm planning to make slipcovers for my dining room chairs this spring and will bookmark this post! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's all in the details!! I love the fourth shot...those chairs are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! All buttoned up! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore the red toile and velvet ties... thank you for visiting and following my blog, i'm glad to have discovered yours!

    ReplyDelete